Accounting Assistant Family
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Performs routine accounting activities supporting accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, reporting and other accounting functions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for reviewing daily paperwork from sites.
2. Investigate and resolve exceptions associated with processing of daily paperwork.
3. Process changes in information system to support accurate and efficient billing process and financial close.
4. Great communication and attention to detail is required.
5. May act as a liaison with other departments to record, adjust and reconcile financial data.
6. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 0 to 6 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.