El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The two-year Analyst Development Program (ADP) consists of a rigorous training period followed by four rotations, each lasting five months in various areas such as Fuel Supply, Fuel Pricing, Merchandise, and Asset Development as well as other corporate related functions. Rotations are tailored to each analyst and provide clear expectations, consistent feedback, and development opportunities.
Analysts in the ADP will be active contributors to critical, highly-visible initiatives and receive constant exposure to high level directors and corporate executives. These analysts will gain experience in cross-functional departments that drive business and have strategic interaction with some of the most prominent brands in our industry such as Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Altria, and R.J. Reynolds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Collaborate with various departments to determine their needs and gather necessary data.
2. Structure complex business issues.
3. Gather and aggregate data from a variety of sources.
4. Develop analytical tools and modeling methods using advanced statistical analysis.
5. Transform raw data into easily understood findings and insights to influence decisions.
6. Develop fact-based and actionable recommendations.
7. Assist in preparing written presentations with the ability to influence decisions.
8. Automate and build intuitive reporting across all levels of the organization.
9. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 0 to 6 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.