Compensation Analyst I
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Compensation analyst works with other compensation and HR personnel to administer pay that is compliant and competitive. The analyst is responsible for the administration of the compensation programs which include include job documentation, incentive and recognition programs. This position will also conduct research into different state and federal regulations concerning compensation matters as well as research into the external market through surveys and other published materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Administer Company compensation programs.
2. Conduct research into compensation related issues including regulations, market information, common practices, etc.
3. Administer job documentation program to ensure the establishment of essential duties and create valid selection criteria and FLSA exemption status and compliance with other regulations.
4. Completion of salary surveys.
5. Market pricing of standard jobs to establish an external value and assign to internal pay structure.
6. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 0 to 6 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.