Corporate Store Associate
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Corporate Store Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service by ensuring products are stocked in a clean and safe environment and available for customers to purchase. The Associate is also responsible for the sale of product, operating the cash register, taking payment and making change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Uses knowledge of products, promotions and procedures to provide customers with information and identify selling opportunities and resolving any customer issues.
2. Provide fast, friendly, accurate and safe service. Operate cash register, scan items, bag merchandise and make change for purchases.
3. Provide an excellent shopping environment by ensuring the interior of the store, equipment, utensils, and cookware are kept clean.
4. Ensure products are available for customer purchase by stocking inventory in accordance with prescribed plan-o-grams.
5. Prepare a variety of foods according to customer's orders or supervisor's instructions in accordance with food safety procedures.
6. Complete necessary steps and paperwork to receive delivery trucks and ensure products are available to customers.
7. Complete service tickets when needed to resolve problems or issues affecting the store.
8. Complete all tasks necessary to prepare and open store each morning.
9. Complete efficient shift changes.
10. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 0 to 6 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.