Credit Card Administrator
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Company Credit Card Administrator will be primarily responsible for the overall management and oversight of the Company’s credit card program. These duties will include setup of new cardholders, management of existing credit limits, ensuring proper training and guidance is current, and other duties as defined. The Administrator will maintain all assigned accounts within established performance standards and actively participate in group quality improvement processes. This role collaborates with field personnel for various activities as well as leads communication efforts within the organization and with our issuing bank partner, as applicable. This role requires scheduling flexibility including but not limited to working occasional evenings and weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide customer service support to current card holders and expense report submitters.
2. Administer EZBusiness card management software for the Company. This includes oversight of those in HR who can issue new cards and also manage credit limits and charge restrictions for all cardholders.
3. Serve as Corporate Card administrator in the Visa Intellilink System and serve as liaison with issuing bank personnel (key relationship contact).
4. Update organizational changes on a weekly basis.
5. Close accounts timely upon receipt of termination tickets from HR.
6. Send out monthly notification emails to cardholders and approvers regarding unapproved charges to ensure compliance with company policies.
7. Work with HR Training Department to keep training manual updated.
8. Conduct training sessions with new employees and existing employees as appropriate.
9. Provide backup to others in Corporate and General Accounting related to their card program duties.
10. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.