Director Sales & Ops (Arkansas)
The Director of Sales and Operations will support field senior management with the effective operation of all stores across the chain. This position will provide support through analysis and program development that contributes to strategic and tactical understandings and drives business results through efficiencies and sales growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Partners with Regional Vice Presidents so they can effectively lead day to day operations for all stores.
2. Conducts data analysis, manages exceptions and contributes to strategic and tactical insights on all facets of business to drive results, including sales growth, cost reductions, margin/profit improvement and overall customer satisfaction.
3. Drives end to end improvements in the inventory management cycle from ordering, fulfillment and returns, to ensure product availability across the chain.
4. Improves systems and processes cross-functionally for efficiency gains.
5. Provides assessments of in store execution focused on overseeing and providing support, follow up and accountability for the field and cross functionally across the organization.
6. Develops and implements programs to move the business forward in sales and operations at both a strategic and tactical level.
7. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 7 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.