Enterprise Analyst II
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Performs business analysis using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining. Identifies trends and patterns in data and can explain business drivers or the “why” behind the data. Skills typically attained in a four-year degree plus the understanding and application of analytical tools and techniques that come with 2 to 3 years of experience including intermediate MS office skills, intermediate SQL, PowerBI, create reports Adobe Pro and exporting/building data models.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Gathers insight and performs routine and ad hoc reporting using various techniques (statistical analysis, data mining).
2. Conducts Ad-hoc reporting and thorough research for best practices and to identify patterns.
3. Demonstrates understanding of advance analytical tools & techniques.
4. Frames unstructured problems with structured analysis and assistance of senior analyst or management.
5. Performs data extraction/gathering, reconciling ambiguous data, and executes the hypnosis-driven approach.
6. Develops fact-based and actionable recommendations/presentations.
7. Provide audit trail on factual assertions.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four-year college degree, plus 2-3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.