Enterprise Analyst III
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Independently performs complex analysis using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining. Synthesizes key in-sights from data, determines best practices and develops actionable insights and articulates recommendations for the current business operations in a simple form. Works directly with client to identify analytical requirements. Produces ad hoc data and reports. Assist in implementing or developing systems to capture business operation information. Skills typically include understanding application of analytical tools and techniques, intermediate Excel skills, MS Office, Advanced SQL, Intermediate PowerBI, Proficient in creating reports/maps, Option, RStudio, Python, building models, data extraction and scrubbing, report building capabilities, understanding of the hypothesis-driven methodology, understanding of how to frame unstructured problems, department domain knowledge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Updates, builds, and maintains business models to meet the needs of the organization.
2. Performs routine and ad hoc reporting using various techniques (statistical analysis, data mining).
3. Conducts root cause analysis to derive and create KPIs.
4. Demonstrates understanding of advance analytical tools & techniques.
5. Frames unstructured problems with assistance of senior analyst or management.
6. Performs complex analysis on issues clearly articulating assumptions and underlying issues.
7. Performs data extraction/gathering, reconciling ambiguous data, and executes the hypnosis-driven approach.
8. Develops fact-based and actionable recommendations via dashboards, models and forecast.
9. Provide audit trail on factual assertions.
10. Acts as special project lead and creates presentations to present to management.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 4 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.