Fuels Marketing Analyst I
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
As the Fuels Marketing Analyst, you will work and coordinate directly with fuel personnel to monitor, analyze and report on fuel programs, pilots, budgets, and performance. This position will analyze data from a host of reporting sources. Additionally, the Fuels Marketing Analyst is responsible for maintaining and enhancing; excel workbooks, access databases, Tableau dashboards, and other reporting tools. This position requires a self started with the ability to work independently as well as in team environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Create and maintain reporting on departmental benchmarks and strategic initiatives.
2. Maintain and enhance fuel cash forecasting process.
3. Liaise between Fuel departments, Technology Services and/or outside consultancies on a variety of initiatives.
4. Maintain, review, and report on Key Performance metrics and SMART goals.
5. Articulate findings and influence decisions.
6. Monitor Industry trends via electronic and print media.
7. Communicate with and keep management abreast of daily activities.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 19 to 23 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.