Maint Support Agent I
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
As a Maintenance Support Agent, you will be responsible for troubleshooting a wide range of software, hardware and fuel dispensing equipment issues over the phone. You may need to connect with repair vendors and Murphy store managers to understand and resolve issues related to building, fuel, merchandise and technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building.
2. Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening.
3. Communicate issues to vendors with clarity required to facilitate fix on first visit.
4. Take ownership of closing issues on time.
5. Execute proactive maintenance work order tasks as necessary.
6. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 7 to 11 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.