Murphy Drive Rewards Agent
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Murphy Drive Rewards Agent will provide direct customer support involving the use of the Murphy Drive Rewards Mobile App and Website. During the course of your duties the prospective agent (s) will be required to respond to various media forms, provide insight regarding the Murphy Drive Rewards program, project a positive attitude when dealing with customers and store personnel, offer backup phone support when there is call abundance and be the immediate point of escalation. Prospective agent(s) will model the Murphy USA's core competencies and principles and deliver outstanding customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Answer inbound calls, respond to email and assist as needed.
2. Answer calls from sites and customers, analyze issues, instruct callers on solution or escalate to appropriate department.
3. Follow up on accurate and timely ticket resolution.
4. Use daily, weekly and monthly contact center reports to achieve Murphy Drive Rewards goal.
5. Follow up on escalated issues.
6. Provide escalated point of contact for field personnel or other departments.
7. Interact with operations/store personnel to resolve issues.
8. Report all issues in a timely manner.
9. Recognize and reward peer performance.
10. Maintain good working relationship with peers, management and other departments.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Mental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high school or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 0 to 6 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.