Senior Asset Protection Specialist
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Senior Safety specialist is responsible for supporting a variety of safety initiatives which include; researching safety incidents, reporting safety performance, emergency response planning, providing field/in market focus of safety initiatives and addressing safety risks within the field. Additionally, the Senior Safety specialist partners with field teams regarding incident follow-up (to include workers compensation, general liability, and environmental incident response). Will require occasional travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide support to overall organization and store operations in order to improve conditions and/or behaviors that affect safety of employees, business partners, and customers. This would include visits to identified stores, markets, and areas identified as ‘high risk’ from a safety standpoint.
2. Provide expertise in managing injuries and incidents that enhance frontline management's efforts. This includes post-mortem review to providing appropriate feedback to field personnel.
3. Conduct incident reviews and capture data (video) as necessary to document events as required to provide case management support. This position will oversee the overall video repository system for both loss prevention, safety incidents, and potentially insurance claims (workers compensation and general liability) as needed.
4. Identify and pursue opportunities for improvements in equipment, processes, procedures, training, and work practices to enhance performance based on review of incidents.
5. Provide subject matter expertise and experience through field visits, safety audit execution, leading safety focused field meetings, and focus within ‘at risk’ markets as identified.
5. Support other HSSE and Company initiatives as assigned.
6. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as safety, loss prevention, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four-year college degree, plus 8 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience. Position will require a high degree of technical interface with CCTV and data reporting systems as an end user.