Senior Manager Enterprise Infrastructure
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure is responsible for infrastructure technology strategy, architecture and management, as well as technical operations supporting Murphy USA's technology infrastructure. The Senior Manager will lead multiple teams of IT professionals responsible for planning, delivering, sustaining infrastructure, cloud technologies and services. Technologies include servers, storage, network, client, virtualization, and automation technologies, among others.
This position is responsible for the development and communication of the short-term and long-term infrastructure technology roadmap by working closely with various IT and Business teams throughout Murphy USA. The Director focuses on evolving our portfolio of infrastructure services to improve speed of delivery, reliability and cost efficiency while leveraging subject matter expertise from both internal resources as well as partner relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Define and establish Technology Infrastructure operational and strategic planning, goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
2. Participate in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
3. Develop and operate a cloud computing competency for cloud governance, integration, aggregation and brokerage services.
4. Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by monitoring service/performance levels, fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
5. Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for IT spending and initiatives.
6. Assess and facilitate the communication of risks associated with IT architectures, procedures, staffing, and investments.
7. Facilitate the review of hardware and software acquisition, maintenance contracts and pursued master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale.
8. Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and all levels of the organization as well as external entities, including government, vendors, partner organizations and competitors.
9. Assess and propose emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated and introduced within the corporation.
10. Provides consultation/expertise on complex projects and other IT activities.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree, preferred with an accredited program in general information systems, information technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or an advanced technology-related degree; Master of Science in Information Technology or Master of Business Administration preferred, plus 10 years related experience and/or training with no less than 7 years in Information Technology or advanced technology-related area, or equivalent combination of education and experience.