El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing the full life cycle recruiting process. Identifies, develops, and executes effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. Serves as a champion of both the business and talent and is responsible for finding talent that no one else can through relationships and innovative sourcing techniques. This position will guide the candidate journey in partnership with HR and other business partners to ensure the delivery of a best-in-class experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Advise hiring managers on key decisions throughout the talent acquisition process, including candidate profiles, interview process, offers and process efficiencies and improvements.
2. Plan, estimate, organize and monitor talent acquisition projects (marketing, employee referrals, sourcing, social media, communication).
3. Utilize Applicant Tracking System (Kenexa BrassRing) and enhance system platforms.
4. Create talent maps and market research that informs attraction and marketing strategies.
5. Network to develop candidate pipelines and internal communities to drive long and short- term pipeline development.
6. Manage the sourcing delivery strategy for multiple business lines and roles.
7. Develop multi-channel initiatives to optimize the attraction of corporate professionals.
8. Develop and track key metrics that signal pipeline health and quality.
9. Mentor other recruiters on operational excellence, HR compliance and policy.
10. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Talent Acquisition Competencies:
1. Recruitment Marketing & Branding: Knowledge of the strategies and operations used to advertise an organization's Employee Value Proposition (EVP); ability to develop and implement these within the talent marketplace and social media.
2. Talent Sourcing: Knowledge of techniques, methods and channels of candidate sourcing; ability to attract and qualify candidates for immediate job vacancies or as potential long-term job candidates.
3. Talent Advisor: Knowledge of talent acquisition approaches, tools and techniques; ability to inform, guide and advise managers in talent acquisition related initiatives.
4. Operations and Selection Processes: Knowledge of theories, methodologies, technologies and systems used to evaluate individual/group's personality, attitudes, behaviors and performance; ability to design and implement measurements, analyze collected data, explain results and provide professional advices in an industrial-organizational environment.
5. University Relations: Knowledge of technique, methods and processes of campus recruiting; ability to select undergraduate and graduate students for internships or full-time positions within the organization.
6. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Has experience with the following:
1. Recruiting talent for HR teams including recruiters, HR business partners and other HR related roles.
2. Partnering with senior executive leaders, including the ability to influence hiring strategies to meet business needs effectively.
3. Knowledge of recruiting media, job site aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools.
4. Ability to identify operational mechanisms to scale results, through data, research, hands on learning and application.
5. Ability to identify and resolve issues independently, take initiative, ownership and accountability while applying a high judgment decision making
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four-year college degree, plus 7 years related experience and/or training