Senior Store Development Project Manager
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Site Development Project Manager's primary function is to manage the budget, schedule, and quality assurance throughout the design, permitting, and construction activities of Murphy USA's (MUSA) retail fueling stations. This role will coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure an efficient and effective delivery of the store development project to operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage all general contractors, vendors, and consultants related to a project throughout the design, permitting, and construction activities.
2. Develop and manage the entire project budget for a store development project.
3. Develop and manage the entire project schedule for the design, permitting, and construction activities.
4. Review development plans and project construction to ensure MUSA prototype, MUSA standards and site-specific value engineering is adhered to throughout a project and coordinate any site-specific MUSA committee approvals as required.
5. Manage the MUSA inspection requirements through coordination with third-party inspection teams and on-site milestone inspections.
6. Manage MUSA bid process for assigned projects including sending projects out to bid, managing bid call, reviewing bids, and awarding projects.
7. Review and approve all project invoices to ensure adherence to MUSA contract terms and conditions.
8. Coordinate with all required MUSA departments to ensure an efficient and effective project turnover to operations (i.e. Fuel drop and system testing, POS installation and signage communication, in-store equipment setup and operation, etc.).
9. Perform initial site investigation during site selection phase of project to prepare conceptual site layout and determine estimated project schedule and cost then incorporate information into package presented to Building Committee for approval.
10. Manage any and all warranty work required for assigned projects including coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
11. Manage project information and communication through MUSA designated project management software (Projectmates).
12. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.