Strategic Maintenance Analyst (Level III-Senior)
El Dorado, AR
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Strategic Maintenance Analyst will provide overall support in preparation of financial analysis, reporting and decks/presentations. This position will also provide support to new systems implementations and developing reporting for the department. Responsibilities also include supporting the group on the full end-to-end processes of monthly management of data, data mining, report design, risk analysis and expense management. In addition, this position also leads the full analytics process from receiving raw data to organizing data integration into meaningful and actionable reports for use by executives at various levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Contributing research and analyses alongside departmental leadership.
2. Synthesizing analyses into findings and insights.
3. Lead medium to large reporting and analytics projects
4. Synthesizing analyses into findings and insights.
5. Gather data, apply rigorous analysis methods, and synthesize conclusions into recommendations
6. Leverage data mining tools (e.g. SQL, Business Objects) and modeling techniques to solve business problems
7. Manage mid-month and month-end close activities, working closely with the Accounting group to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial statements and commentary
8. Work cross-functionally to manage P&L expectations
9. Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
10. Preparing clear, persuasive and concisely written presentations.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
• JDE/Oracle DB experience
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is critical. Business Objects and SQL experience a big plus
• Ability to present business and technical results clearly, completely and accurately
• Strong foundation in the use of information systems and ability to learn/manipulate systems quickly
• User Interface Designs for WEB applications
• Oracle DB query development
• Developing System Requirements Specification (SRS):
• Documenting business process, requirements, and test scripts
• Understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
• Comfortable managing and manipulating large volumes of complex data
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as advanced accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, Engineering, Mathematics, etc. Equivalent to four years of college, plus 6 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.