El Dorado, AR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Executes trades to balance and protect physical inventory requirements.
2. Prepare P & L reports and enter executed deals into Right Angle.
3. Study, develop, optimize, and document new methods and systems for procuring physical products.
4. Report industry trends and analysis to Product Supply team.
5. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
6. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 2 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.